Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
Do you need to enroll at DHS?
Do you live in the DISD area? http://www.dickinsonisd.org/upload/page/0042/images/DISD%20Map%20and%20Info.jpg
New student registration is
August 6 8-11 a.m. and 12-3 p.m.
August 7 8-11 a.m. and 12-3 p.m.
August 8 1-7 p.m.
During the normal school year is
School days 7-9 a.m.
Registration requires all of the documents listed:
• Valid/current Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
• Students who are not living with both natural parents must
provide a divorce decree stating who the custodial parent is or
a notarized letter from the custodial parent granting permission
for the non-custodial parent to enroll the student.
• If student's family is living with another family in DISD and using their address, must contact the ESC at 281-229-6100.
• Proof of residency (current water/electric/gas bill, lease agreement or property tax statement)
• Students residing in DISD with someone other than the legal
parent/guardian must contact the ESC at 281-229-6100
• Birth Certificate
• Student’s Social Security Card
• Immunization Record
• Unofficial Transcript or 8th Grade Report Card showing promotion to 9th Grade (1st
Year HS students only)
Enrollment packet - English
Enrollment packet - Spanish
Home School form
Proof of enrollment form
Return to home country form
All student fines MUST be paid before request will be processed.
Student record request form
Unenrolled & Graduated students:
Enrolled 9-12th grade students:
Enrolled students only Naviance link
Unenrolled & Graduated students only Paper request form
Dickinson High School - All Rights Reserved | 3800 Baker Drive | Dickinson, Texas 77539
Copyright © 2016 - Dickinson Independent School District
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM