Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
Instructions to view report cards online
Parents/Guardians will need to login to Skyward Parent/Family Access. (Found under "Factlinks" on this page or under "Quickinks" on the DISD Home page)
You will need to login as a parent. If you do not have your parent login, please call the front office at 281-229-6800.
Once in Skyward Family Access, select the “Portfolio” tab on the left.
Click on the report titled:
For grades 1st - 4th : “20-21 NW1 Report Card”
For Kinder : “Standards Report Card (10/20/20)”
The Electronic Signature window will appear. Parents should read the agreement, click “I agree,” and click “Submit Signature.” If the report card doesn’t appear automatically, you may need to click “View Report”.
Picture Day is 10/23/2020, mark your calendar! Ordering online is easy, visit inter-state.com/FlyerEntry/53358NF
Important! Please read:
Your Picture Day might look a little different this year. You may not be receiving Order Flyers, so communication to parents may look a little different too. That's why we have created a website for you to get answers, tools and resources to help make Picture Day run smoothly. Visit the Picture Day Guide Website here!
A note on masks: We rely on parent volunteers or school employees to ensure each child is ready to have their picture taken and has their mask removed if they feel comfortable. Our photographers may simply ask one time, "Would you like to take off the mask for your portrait?" Please make sure teachers or volunteers remind the students that when it's their turn to take their picture, it is okay to remove the mask and hold it in their hands.
Spirit Week at JSES
1. Must come at your scheduled time – only allowed 30 minutes
2. Must come with a mask or face covering
3. One person per family allowed - do not bring others
4. Bring PAPER COPIES of all documentation needed – we will not make copies for you:
• Student's birth certificate
• Student's immunization record
• Student's social security card
• Valid parent identification
• Proof of residency (lease; deed; light, water or gas bill – must be in parent or guardian’s name)
• A copy of complete custody papers, if applicable, for the schools to retain.
• Copy of last report card from previous school
• If enrolling in Pre-K, please bring proof that you qualify
Wednesdays are College days!
Wear your favorite college shirt every Wednesday!
Wear your team spirit shirt or jersey every Friday!
10:00-10:30 - Johns/Robertson
10:10-10:40 - Eathorne/Morreale
10:20-10:50 - Verstrate/Wright
10:23-10:53 - Paz(full day pre-k)
10:35-11:05 - Whitley/Stearns
10:45-11:15 - Owens/Bergeron
10:55-11:25 - Molina/Hall
11:10-11:40 - Tonnies/Sewell
11:20-11:50 - Burch/Agruso
11:30-12:00 - Saraiva/Samuelson
11:45-12:15 - Gilchrest/Batchelor
11:55-12:25 - Scarberry/Lopez
12:05-12:35 - DeLaCruz/VanFleteren
12:20-12:50 - CosseyWallace/Porter
12:30-1:00 - Simpson/Cloud
12:40-1:10 - J.Farris/B.Farris
12:55-1:25 - Termini/Lohman/Allison
11:33-12:03 - Leggio/Huerta
Silbernagel Elementary - All Rights Reserved | 4201 25th Street | Dickinson, Texas 77539
Copyright © 2016 - Dickinson Independent School District
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM