Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
Right now we are learning the basics: how to hold the Ukulele, how to read chord charts, how to press the strings & strum at the same time. Ukuleles will be sent home on a per-song basis. All students will be taught to play every song. Students showing initiative to learn the required chords, will then take the instruments home for extra practice. We will rotate and change these students for every song. The goal is to perform at least one piece using ukulele per concert!
An easy-to-read chord chart showing all the basic Ukulele chords. Divided into 3 types: Major (happy), minor (sad), and seventh chords (jazzy).
Several options for playing the Lava Song
1) Play along with Cynthia Lin Lava Ukulele Play-along
2) Play along with The Ukulele Teacher Lava Song with The Ukulele Teacher
3) Lava Song with chords and lyrics Lava Song with chords and lyrics
4) Disney's Lava Official Vevo video Official Lava Video; Disney
How to play "How Far I'll Go" as a beginning Ukulele player
1) How Far I'll Go student tutorial Learn to play with "Gloria Rock Star Lau"
2) Miss Chu teaches "How Far I'll Go" Another student from Singapore
3) Official Disney Vevo video How Far I'll Go Official video
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Journey 2
Taylor Swift; Fearless
Paul McCartney & George Harrison from The Beatles
Meghan Trainer "Just a Friend" at Target
Bruno Mars "Count On Me"
Lobit Middle School 1251 F.M. 517 West, Dickinson, TX
Copyright © 2016 - Dickinson Independent School District
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM