Skyward is the district's web-based student information system. Parents participating in the Skyward Family Access program may view their student's grades, assignments, class messages, attendance, and more online. This access is available to parents/guardians of students in Kindergarten through the 12th grade. Only the parent and/or guardian may request access.
In order to participate in the program for Dickinson High School students, DHS parents/guardian may contact Cheryl Odom, Parent Liaison, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 281-229-7814 to set their log in username and password.
Parents/guardians who have a Skyward Parent account already established do not need to resubmit a request form. Your current account will remain until your child withdraws or graduates from the district.
Parents: You are the ultimate decision makers for your district, because your childrens' educations are the ultimate goal.
Skyward can help you achieve:
• Easy communication with Teachers and Administration
• Instant access to your child's grades and data
• Notification of upcoming events like parent teacher conferences
• Instant Access to Grades
• View your child's assignment grades and report cards from anywhere
• See when homework is due - and when it's past due
• Grade information accessible online through Family Access to view grades
• Updates in real time
Stay Informed about Upcoming District Events
• The Family Access Calendar shows events like Parent-Teacher Conferences and sporting events
Easy Communication with Teachers
• Skyward's Message Center allows fast, easy communication with teachers
Update your student's information
• To update your student's health information, emergency contacts, and demographic information by coming to the DHS office with your ID and proof of residency to change your physical or mailing address.
DISD's Skyward Family Access Program